Brian de Bhaldraithe, Síle Ní Dhoibhlin, Órla Ní Mhacdha & Áine Máire Ní Thiarnaigh
Daltaí Rang a Cúig
Leabhar & CD
Béal Beo is a new progressive and interactive Irish Language Programme for 3rd to 6th class.
- The Béal Beo pupils’ book is written and designed to cover the ten themes of the curriculum
- Integrates the combined strands of listening, reading, writing, speaking and oral language
- The pupils’ book is central to the programme and contains engaging stories with relevant and current material to suit each age group
- Each lesson begins with a conversation page, ‘Labhair Linn’, from which the weekly work is developed
- Drama is used as a teaching method in the grammar sections to make it enjoyable and to reinforce points of grammar
- Repetition and expansion of vocabulary and feidhmeanna teanga throughout support both revision and development of the language
- The textbook is designed to be both teacher- and child-friendly, with symbols to highlight where additional digital resources are available.
There are no reviews yet.